I've been forgetting to put up these pictures. Once a month, the girls and I do a workshop at Home Depot. The first project was a race track, the second a bird house. We build it with the materials they provide and paint the projects once they are finished. The girls enjoy it so much. I remember my father teaching me how to hammer and make fun projects and I find it so important for my girls to learn the same. I think it's especially important for them to learn from me, their mother, showing them that woman can do anything. Zya has gotten so good at hammering, I'm really impressed. It's the highlight of her month.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Home Depot Workshops
I've been forgetting to put up these pictures. Once a month, the girls and I do a workshop at Home Depot. The first project was a race track, the second a bird house. We build it with the materials they provide and paint the projects once they are finished. The girls enjoy it so much. I remember my father teaching me how to hammer and make fun projects and I find it so important for my girls to learn the same. I think it's especially important for them to learn from me, their mother, showing them that woman can do anything. Zya has gotten so good at hammering, I'm really impressed. It's the highlight of her month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment