We went to church Saturday night, then had our family festivities on Sunday. The Easter Bunny hid eggs and filled baskets. I kept telling Zya all the things the Easter Bunny told me, like, "The Easter Bunny wanted you to look at your baskets before the egg hunt," and "the Easter Bunny told me he sure loves it when your girls are sweet and nice to your Mommy and Daddy." So when Zya opened her easter eggs and found two "crystal" rings (as she called them), I told her that she needed to give one to her sister because, "The Easter Bunny told me that one ring was for you and one for Amara." Zya looked at me and said, "Well the Easter Bunny sure told you a lot Mama!" She's too smart. We went to a restaurant in Annapolis off of the water. While there, the Easter Bunny came by to say hello, and I do mean "say." The Bunny would not stop talking, which Zya caught onto immediately! Zya kept giving the bunny a dirty look. She says to Dennis and I, "Ummm, I think there's someone in that costume!" Dennis and I kept kicking each other under the table. Neither one of us knew what to say. I said what I remember my mom telling me, "Well I think the Easter Bunny has lots of helpers, it's too hard to get around on his own when he's busy delivering eggs and presents." Zya then replied, "Mama, no, I think they are trying to trick us!" She's only FOUR YEARS OLD!! My baby is too smart too keep her "my baby" much longer!! What am I going to do with that girl!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Happy Happy Easter!
We went to church Saturday night, then had our family festivities on Sunday. The Easter Bunny hid eggs and filled baskets. I kept telling Zya all the things the Easter Bunny told me, like, "The Easter Bunny wanted you to look at your baskets before the egg hunt," and "the Easter Bunny told me he sure loves it when your girls are sweet and nice to your Mommy and Daddy." So when Zya opened her easter eggs and found two "crystal" rings (as she called them), I told her that she needed to give one to her sister because, "The Easter Bunny told me that one ring was for you and one for Amara." Zya looked at me and said, "Well the Easter Bunny sure told you a lot Mama!" She's too smart. We went to a restaurant in Annapolis off of the water. While there, the Easter Bunny came by to say hello, and I do mean "say." The Bunny would not stop talking, which Zya caught onto immediately! Zya kept giving the bunny a dirty look. She says to Dennis and I, "Ummm, I think there's someone in that costume!" Dennis and I kept kicking each other under the table. Neither one of us knew what to say. I said what I remember my mom telling me, "Well I think the Easter Bunny has lots of helpers, it's too hard to get around on his own when he's busy delivering eggs and presents." Zya then replied, "Mama, no, I think they are trying to trick us!" She's only FOUR YEARS OLD!! My baby is too smart too keep her "my baby" much longer!! What am I going to do with that girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment