We are in Florida for the week. We drove down to see Grammy (my mom's mom) since she has been sick and not doing well. I'm glad to report that Grammy is doing very well and defiantly has that spunk back! I'm SO glad to see her in good spirits and doing better than I expected! Keep her in your prayers as she continues rehab and works to make a full recovery.
We have had such a good visit with Grammy. Amara cuddles with her in her bed on a regular basis and sings her songs. Zya tells Grammy stories and today Zya brushed Grammy's hair for her, which they both really enjoyed.
The girls have loved visiting so far with Grandma, my good friend Jenn and her son Caleb, and Aunt Debbie and Uncle Gary (in addition to Grammy). Tonight we go to see Grandpa, which they are thrilled about! They call him "Grandpa with the white hair" (they call blonde hair white) when they refer to him. They LOVE his yard and playing his guitars.
I'll keep everyone posted and put up pictures on the site when we get home!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment