I have been forgetting Amara was very quite for a long time while I was on the phone. I called her name and got no response. I go upstairs and this is what I find. She apparently went potty in our bathroom, then decided to take off her sock, and paint her toes. When I first walked into the bathroom, she said, "It smells funky! Mama it's nasty in here!" I was so angry, but had to laugh silently to myself. I sat down and took all the polish off of her toes, legs, arms, etc. As I was taking it off, she cries, "Why are you taking off my pretty??!!" I told her that if she wants her toes painted, all she has to do is ask me. Amara says, "Okay Mommy, can I have my toes painted?" Of course I said, "NO!!" Then as I was cleaning up, I look over and she's opened the polish again and is now painting her finger!!! Glad she learned her lesson.
I was furious, but as a scrapbooker, had to document the event, of course.

Those pictures are priceless! They made me laugh! I'm sure it wasn't funny to you at that time though.
ReplyDelete