Wednesday, April 1, 2009
April Fools Day
I didn't actually talk to Zya about April Fools. I've never been a fan myself. Playing tricks on people just seems cruel to me. Zya went to school today and they talked about it. Her teacher played an April Fools joke on the kids and Zya thought it was hilarious. Dennis stayed home with the girls tonight so I could get my hair cut. While gone, Dennis said that Zya ran up to him and said, "Mommy's home!" Dennis yelled for me with no response. Zya said, "Hi mommy, I missed you!" Dennis yelled for me again and I didn't respond. They Zya ran up to Dennis and said, "APRIL FOOLS!!!" Dennis really was tricked! Zya is so smart and witty!! I laughed so hard when I heard. Zya thought it was great. You should have seen her face while she was telling me all about her April Fools joke. She was so excited and couldn't stop laughing! I love that little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment