Wednesday, February 24, 2010

30 Weeks!!

Both boys are doing excellent and are still head down. Baby A weighs 3 lbs, 11 oz (which is the 75th percentile) and Baby B weights 3 lbs, 3 oz (60th percentile). I've never had babies that big before! They look so different. Baby A is so chunky, while Baby B looks a lot smaller.
The only bad part of the appointment was that I have Gestational Diabetes. I have to meet with a specialist this week to come up with a meal plan for the rest of my pregnancy. They are hoping I can handle it with diet alone. I only have 6 more weeks until the boys are considered full term, not too much longer.

Baby A's face with baby B's head squishing him. That's how tight it's getting in there.


Baby A's hair. Both boys had tons of hair, she forgot to get a picture of Baby B's hair. She actually said, "Wow, that's a lot of hair for 30 weeks!"


Baby A profile with his fist up under his chin. He's already a deep thinker!


Baby A face


Baby A profile. She traced his face so Dennis could see it better.


baby B profile with his hand up by his mouth. He kept sucking his thumb. She didn't get as many pictures of B because his head is behind baby A's head. It made it harder to see him.


Baby B, front of face- both the boys have big smoochy lips

No comments:

Post a Comment