Sunday, November 22, 2009

Zya lost her first tooth!!

My baby lost her first tooth today. She has been saying that her teeth were hurting for the past couple of days, so we decided to take her to the dentist. Zya kept complaining at church this morning, so I decided to take a look. There it was, a super loose tooth!! I felt horrible for not looking earlier! Dennis and I were working on her to let me pull it out since she couldn't eat, and kept hitting it and it would bleed. Finally, while Dennis was on the phone tonight I said, "Hey Zya, let surprise Daddy and pull out your tooth!" Zya fell for it and I got it on the first try (that's how loose it was). Her are pictures of her grin and her tooth fairy box to put it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment